408 Allegheny Ave.
Towson, MD 21204
Criminal Law -- Juvenile & Adult
- Burglary -- Shoplifting -- Larceny -- Arson
- Assault & battery -- Robbery -- Violent crime
- Drugs -- CDS
- DUI / DWI -- Traffic violations
- Firearms & Weapons
- Expungement of criminal records
- Child abuse
- Domestic abuse
- Healthcare directives
- Landlord/Tenant disputes
- Non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
- Non-compete Agreements
- Debt collection
Before starting her own practice, Ms. Greene worked for many years as in-house counsel to businesses and non-profits. In addition to her litigation experience, she has written and negotiated a wide range of commercial contracts, software licenses, purchase & sale agreements, and non-disclosure/non-compete agreements.
- J.D. University of Baltimore
- B.A. Washington University in St. Louis
- Maryland, 1981
- Massachusetts, 1987
- 2008 Baltimore County Pro Bono award
- Map & Directions
- The office is on the lower level of a brown, shingled, two-story building (converted from a residence) at the corner of Allegheny Avenue and Highland Avenue. Free on-street parking is available directly in front of the building on Allegheny or around the corne. To get to the office, approach the main entrance on Allegheny. Don't go up the steps. Walk to the right (east) side of the building. Go around the wheelchair ramp. Take the steps behind the ramp down to the lower level entrance.